Your CROCOPen™ is a precise electronic device that should be treated with care. To help you protect your warranty coverage, see suggestions below.
- Do not put or store the CROCOPen™ in hot areas or heat sources. High temperature can shorten the life of electronic devices and warp or melt certain plastics.
- Do not put or store the CROCOPen™ in cold areas. When they return to normal temperature, moisture can form inside the CROCOPen™ and damage the electronic parts.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the CROCOPen™ . It can only be repaired by an approved technician.
- Do not drop, knock or shake your CROCOPen™ as it can break its internal circuit board.
- Do not use or store the CROCOPen™ in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
- Keep the CROCOPen™ dry. Precipitation, humidity and all types of liquids or moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits. If your CROCOPen™ does get wet, allow the CROCOPen™ to dry completely.
- Use soft, clean and dry (or slightly damp with clean water) cloth to clean your CROCOPen™.
The CROCOPen™ Learning Books (or other learning materials) should also be well treated.
- Do not bend or fray the books.
- Do not use an eraser on the books surface, it may get damaged and cause reading malfunction.
- Do not use black or other dark colored pencil for coloring.
- Always keep the books dry. If it has been accidentally exposed to water, wipe it o immediately with a soft, clean and dry cloth gently. Do not rub as rubbing may damage the books.
- Only use light color colored pencils to paint the books as per instructed. Using other coloring or writing instruments may damage
- Visit www.crocolearn.com for the details of product maintenance. Always keep checking our website for updated information.